Requiring a Goods Vehicle Operators Licence?

You may need a goods vehicle operators licence if you use a goods vehicle greater than 3.5 tonnes gross plated weight or (where there’s no plated weight) an unladen weight greater than 1,525kg to move goods services or reward or in regards to the a trade or business. (Within this situation ‘goods’ means goods or […]Read More